1 large sweet potato, peeled and sliced
3 cups butternut squash cubes
1 cup water
2 tablespoons butter
½ onion, diced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon dried parsley, or 1 tablespoon fresh
1. Place the sweet potatoes, water, and butternut squash slices into the pot.
2. Press the Manual button and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.
3. Do quick pressure release and drain the water.
4. Remove the sweet potatoes and butternut squash into a bowl.
5. Press the Sauté button and cook the butter and onion.
6. Add the sweet potatoes, butternut squash, salt, thyme, and parsley.
7. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until hot.