If you dress like a cowboy, are you ranch dressing?
2 pounds red potatoes, sliced
3 tablespoons bacon bits
2 teaspoons dried parsley (or 3 teaspoon fresh)
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 cup Ranch dressing
1. Combine all ingredients except for the cheese and Ranch dressing in the pot.
2. Close the lid and set the vent to “sealing”
3. Set the Manual button to 7 minutes on high pressure.
4. Allow the pressure to release naturally.
5. Stir in the cheese and Ranch dressing.