These tasty little treats look just like a mug of hot cocoa topped with whipped cream and marshmallows.
1 cup white chocolate chips
14 ounces canned sweetened condensed milk
2 cups dark chocolate chips
Butter (for greasing the pan)
1½ cups mini mallows
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, stir together the white chocolate chips and 3 tbsp. of milk.
2. In a separate microwave-safe bowl, stir together the dark chocolate chips and remaining milk.
3. Line a square baking pan with foil and grease liberally with butter.
4. Melt the dark chocolate mixture in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
5. Pour the dark melted chocolate into the prepared pan. Smooth the surface with a greased rubber spatula. Refrigerate while preparing the white layer.
6. Melt the white chocolate mixture using the same process as before.
7. Carefully spread the melted white chocolate over the semi-chilled dark chocolate layer in the pan.
8. Sprinkle with mini mallows, gently pressing down into the chocolate.
9. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours or until firm.