- 1 cup oats – soak for about 12 hours prior to use
- 2/ 3 cup coconut, toasted and shredded
- ½ cup peanut butter (natural with no additives)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 1/ 3 cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds – soak for about 12 hours prior to use
Combine all of the ingredients.
Roll up the mix into 1-inch balls and place them on a parchment paper.
Refrigerate for a couple of minutes till they’re firm.
Transfer into an airtight container.
They last about a week in the fridge.